Anker Powercore 20000 PD Manual
Anker Powercore Essential 20000 PD Specs
|Capacity||20000mAh / 72 Wh|
|Input||5V = 3A, 9V = 2A, 15V = 1.2A|
|Output||5V = 3A, 9V = 2A, 15V = 1.2A|
|Output||5-6V = 3A 6-9V , 6-9V = 2A, 9-12V = 1.5A|
|Total Output||5V = 3A|
|Size||158 x 74.2 x 19.25mm / 6.2 x 2.9 x 0.8 in|
18-month limited warranty*
Lifetime technical support
Charge Your Devices :
- Gaming device
- And more
Charge Your Bluetooth Earphones or Smart Watches
How to turn on Anker Power Bank?
- Turn on Anker Power Bank by Press Power Button once
- The LED indicator will turn on at the same time! then you know the Anker Portable charger turn on
How to turn off Anker power bank
How do I turn off my Anker power bank?
- Turn off Anker power bank by press power button for 3 seconds
- Ways 2: Anker power bank will turn off automatically with any action for a while!
- Press the power button twice or press and hold for 2 seconds.The LED indicator will turn green.
- Charge your devices recommended for smart watches or Bluetooth earphones.
- Press the power button once again.
How to Charge Anker Powercore Essential 20000 PD
How Do I Charge My Phone Faster?
Recharge Your PowerCore
- Turn off your phone
- Switch to Airplane mode
- Stop using it while charging
- Use a cable from your phone manufacturer
- Put your phone on a flat surface away from clutter
- Use a wall outlet
- Buy a fast charger
- Purchase a cable compatible with your phone’s fast-charging technology
How long does it take to charge Anker?
- Charge Anker power bank 20000mah will takes 8 – 9 hours fully charged
How to use power bank for the first time
How long to charge power bank 20000mah first time
- When you got the new Infinitive Power bank , how to use for the first time:
- You should read the manual first
- Then full charged it , recommend 24 hours, even it shows charged fully!
- Recommend use original charger or cable!
How to Know If Powerbank is Fully Charged
When the 4 LED indicators lighting, we know anker Powerbank is Fully Charged!
What Do the Numbers on the Ports Mean?
- The Numbers on the Ports Mean the higher the amps, the faster your devices can charge.
anker 20000 pd manual
anker powercore speed 20000 pd manual