- Onn. 4000mah Magsafe protable battery
- Model: WIAWHT1000979666
- Product Guide
Onn Portable Charger 4000mah Instructions
How to Use Onn Power Bank 4000mah
Package includes of Onn Power Bank 4000mah Magsafe Portable Battery
- 1pcs Portable Charger
- 1pcs 1ft USB-C Charging cable
Basic Specification of Onn Power Bank 4000mah
- Battery cell: lithium-ion polymer
- Rated capacity: 4000mAh / 3.85V DC,15.4Wh
- Actual capacity: 2300mAh
- Input: 5V=3A,9V=2A
- Output USB-C: 5V=3A,9V=2A
- Output Wireless: 15W Max.
- Output total: 15W Max.
- Color: White
- Dimension: 89(L)*66(W)*23.5(H)mm
- Recommended use with USB charger adapter of rated power output 20W
How to Turn on Onn Power Bank 4000mah
- Press power switch to turn on Onn Power Bank 4000mah
- Press power switch to check power status:
How to Turn off Onn Power Bank 4000mah
- To Turn off Onn Power Bank 4000mah by long press power button
- the 4 led light will also turn off
How to Charger Your Onn Power Bank 4000mah
- Recharge your portable charger
- Charge Onn Power Bank by onnect Onn Power Bank and Wall Charger by Usb cable
How to Charger Your phone use Onn Power Bank
- How to use Onn Power Bank to charge device correct:
- Remove any foreign object (if any)
- Example: Magnet, holder, key or card
How do I know when my power bank is fully charged?
- When my power bank is fully charged, you will know:
- the four led is will all lighting
How do you use a power bank for the first time?
- Suggest read use manual guide first
- Suggest charge the on Onn Power Bank 4000mah for 24 hours
- Suggest using the original cable
Usage Tips for Onn Power Bank 4000mah
Please recharge when power bank is less than 25%. Make sure that one total charging cycle takes place in at least every 3 months. This will help keep your power bank performing optimally.
Customer Service for Onn Power Bank 4000mah
Produced for Wal-Mart Stores,Inc.
Bentonille, AR 72716
Cautions for Onn Power Bank 4000mah
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not modify, disassemble, open, drop, crush, puncture, or shred the battery.
- The battery pack and charger contains a lithium-polymer battery, which is flammable.
- Keep your battery pack and charger dry, and do not use with wet hands. Moisture in or on the battery pack and charger may lead to electrical shock.
- Your battery pack and charger may become warm during operation. This is normal. However, to prevent overheating keep area around mini battery pack and charger ventilated and do not place anything on or around battery pack and charger during operation. Do not operate your battery pack and charger near a heat source, heat vent, or in direct sunlight. Your battery pack and charger should be used in temperatures between 50-80 ° F (10-27°C).
- If the battery inside the battery pack and charger leaks for any reason, discontinue use, and do not allow the battery pack and charger’s contents to contact your skin or eyes. In the event of accidental contact wash the affected area with large amounts of water and seek medical attention immediately.
- Your battery pack and charger is not a toy. Keep them from children.
- Do not store your battery pack and charger either fully charged or discharged.
- Do not store your battery pack and charger at elevated temperatures (such as in your car) or in high humidity.
- Do not dispose of your battery pack and charger as ordinary refuse, as it contains a lithium-polymer battery. Consult your local municipal or civil authority for instructions on correctly disposing of a lithium-polymer battery.
Medical Device Interference
The MagSafe Charger contains magnets and radios that emit electromagnetic fields. These electromagnetic fields may interfere with medical devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators. Consult your physician and medical device manufacturer for information specific to your medical device and whether you and the MagSafe Charger. If you suspect the MagSafe Charger is interfering with your medical device, stop using the MagSafe Charger.
FCC Statement for Onn Power Bank 4000mah
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions.
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the pary responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receive.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which receiver is needed.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits see forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Why is my power bank blinking but not charging?
Onn Portable Charger 4000mah manual
Onn Power Bank 4000mah manual
juice onn portable charger
onn. portable battery, 4k mah, black
4000 mah power bank how many charges
onn 4000 mah manual